Two years from the deadline, here are the things completed or in progress from my 101 Things in 1001 Days project.
Visit Jack Daniel’s Distillery. Ride on an Amtrak train. Visit DC. Visit the National Mall. Visit the Smithsonian. Visit the MLK monument. Visit the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. Tour the Newseum. Renew my passport. Visit San Francisco. See the Golden Gate Bridge. Ride on the Pacific Coast Highway. Dip a toe into the Pacific Ocean. Visit Portland, Oregon. Visit Powell’s Books.
- Receive an annual physical (1/3).
- Run a 5K race every other month (3/16).
- Attend a yoga class every other week (13/70).
Volunteer with Girls on the Run. Participate in a Hands on Nashville project in a Metro school. Vote for Barack Obama. Get a massage. Start a book club.
- Watch 50 new-to-me movies (40/50).
- Attend one live show per quarter (4/11).
Host a game night. Take a sewing class.
- Go on a monthly date night (12/33).
- Make a meal of Stephen’s choice once a month (9/33).
Attend a reading. Take a writing class.
- Read the lectionary each week for a year (18/52).
Select and complete a devotional for the Lenten season. Use up the box of tiles.
- Design holiday postcards each year (1/3).
Have a business headshot taken. Give a presentation (Skillery, BarCamp, etc.)
- Complete the program management certificate from the Center for Nonprofit Management (4/6).
- Complete the nonprofit leadership certificate from the Center for Nonprofit Management (4/6).
- Attend one networking event each month. (24/33)
- Finish one nonfiction book a month (19/33).
Take a negotiation class. Join another professional organization. [redacted x2]
Health and Wellness
Matters of Spirit
Arts and Crafts